Win a Star Wars LCG Regional Playmat!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jarrett Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:57 PM

Jarrett

Founder / Co-Owner

• Administrator
  • 1,364 posts
Miss your chance for a Star Wars LCG regional playmat? Here at TopTierGaming.com, we're swimming with them, and I felt like instead of just sitting on all of these, I may as well give one out. So we're going to have a contest.

The rules are simple. Starting today until June 30th , all you have to do is be a registered member and submit some new content to the site, be it either a new user article, or a new deck list. For every piece of content you submit to the site, you will get one entry. The winner will be chosen at random, but all submissions should not be spam. Staff members are not eligible. Contest is open worldwide, but non-US members will have to cover shipping costs.

To submit a user article, log in and click here.

To submit a new user deck, log in and click here.

#2 red5ccg Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

red5ccg

Registered Member

• Members
  • 330 posts
Sweet idea! You should post this over on the FFG forums too to draw traffic. Now if only I could find a way to win some alternate art (well, text I guess) Vaders...

#3 Jarrett Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:37 AM

Jarrett

Founder / Co-Owner

• Administrator
  • 1,364 posts
Also, if you want to learn how to use the deck builder, follow this link:

http://toptiergaming...lp&do=01&HID=12
Top Tier Gaming -
Our Website - toptiergaming.com
Follow us on Twitter - @toptiergaming
Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/toptiergaming
Streaming games on Twitch - twitch.tv/TeamTopTierGaming

#4 4wallz Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

4wallz

Registered Member

• Members
  • 2 posts
I created a deck. And I have it saved under my decks. But I can't figure out how to get it submitted as a public deck. Not just a private one. What am I missing? Thanks! And thanks for the opportunity to win a playmat! :)

Actually I did figure out how to upload it. Submit button. Duh! Sorry. But once again, thanks for the chance to win a playment!

#5 mrtwills Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

mrtwills

Registered Member

• Members
  • 2 posts
Sweet, I got last place for my tournament in Chicago against you guys. Wouldn't mind a playmat since I don't have one. On other news I already am ordering a second core set so I can compete more effectively. Learned so much on Saturday.

#6 mrtwills Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:26 PM

mrtwills

Registered Member

• Members
  • 2 posts
Sweet, I got last place for my tournament in Chicago against you guys. Wouldn't mind a playmat since I don't have one. On other news I already am ordering a second core set so I can compete more effectively. Learned so much on Saturday.

© 2012-2014 Top Tier Gaming.
Star Wars and all associated elements are © 2012- 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM.
Living Card Game, LCG, LCG logo, and Fantasy Flight Supply are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
All rights reserved to their respective owners.